Monday, September 17, 2007

The Red Mustang


When I was about 8 I rememberhaving a very vivid dream of riding a red mustang on the prairie with my arms straight out, hair blowing back , feeling at one with the earth, the sky, the horse and the planet. I just felt "AT One".

I have intended for a red convertible mustang for several years now. And on my last birthday, some of my friends went together and rented me a bright and shiny brand new red convertible Ford Mustang! I was soooooooo excited and I once again felt like that 8 year old girl free in the wind. It was so awesome.

Now as I am intending for a Shiny brand new Red Convertible I am amazed at how many I see everyday. I jus t think "Ford Mustang" and lo and behold one shows up. Some times in traffic, sometimes in the parking garage, sometimes on the side of the road, some times at a car dealer's...but one shows up! Some would call this "The Law of Attraction". And I intend I just keep on attracting all these Ford Mustangs to once again keep that precioous feeling alive.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Susie Q

No comments: